First, you'll need to enable the GEGO skill in the Amazon Alexa Skill shop available within the Alexa app or online.
- Open the Amazon Alexa app on your mobile device
- Tap the 3 bars in the upper lefthand corner of the screen to open up the menu
- Tap "Skills"
- In the search bar at the top of the page, type "GEGO"
- Select the GEGO skill from the search results
- Tap "Enable"
- You'll then be prompted to sign into your GEGO account via a web page that pops up after you enable the skill
Now you're ready to go! To confirm if you synced successfully, GEGO should show up under "My Skills" in the Alexa app.
Once connected, use the following commands: Just ask, “Alexa, ask GEGO tracker where is my stuff?
Invocation Name: gego tracker