We are aware of an issue preventing some users from receiving notifications on their iPhone after updating to iOS 13. If you're having trouble receiving notifications and you updated your iPhone or iPad to iOS 13, follow the steps:
1. Keep up to date
- Update to GEGO App to the latest version
- Make sure you installed the latest version of iOS. Tap Settings > General > Software update to see if an update is available.
2. Check your notifications settings in our app
Check if your GEGO has notifications activated in GEGO detail screen
3. Check your notification settings on iOS
Tap Settings icon on your iPhone/iPad home screen and go to page Notifications. Make sure Show Previews is set to Always or When Unlocked.
Go back and tap on GEGO > Notifications page and check if that page looks like the following image:
4. Restart your phone
For instructions, see the Apple help article.
5. Activate SMS Notifications
Besides to use push notifications to notify your GEGO's movements, We have SMS notifications service for situations where you don't have internet access (e.g. when you travel to another country) and you need to know where your GEGO is.
Tap Menu > Edit profile > Switch on "SMS Notification"
If these steps do not resolve the issue for you, please keep your app up to date, and watch this page for new information. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience while our team works to address this.