Yes, it is safe. GEGO has a patented Triaxial Accelerometer that was engineered to turn off the device when in flight, turning back on once the plane comes to a full stop.
Articles in this section
- User guide: How to use the GEGO Device and App
- Can I charge GEGO using my computer/laptop or TV USB port?
- Can I put the GEGO inside my kids backpack?
- Can I share my GEGO with someone else?
- Can I use a different USB cable and adaptor/power brick?
- Does the GEGO works over WIFI and 3G?
- How accurate is the GEGO?
- How do I find my GEGO using Amazon Alexa?
- How do I sync GEGO with Amazon Alexa?
- How does the GEGO communicates with the APP?