GEGO communicates with the GEGO platform hosted in the cloud through the 3G network. Therefore, all location information is securely stored in GEGO servers. When you download the GEGO App, it communicates with the GEGO platoform over internet, allowing the user to access its location information.
Articles in this section
- User guide: How to use the GEGO Device and App
- Can I charge GEGO using my computer/laptop or TV USB port?
- Can I put the GEGO inside my kids backpack?
- Can I share my GEGO with someone else?
- Can I use a different USB cable and adaptor/power brick?
- Does the GEGO works over WIFI and 3G?
- How accurate is the GEGO?
- How do I find my GEGO using Amazon Alexa?
- How do I sync GEGO with Amazon Alexa?
- How does the GEGO communicates with the APP?