Yes. GEGO works over the 3G network. It only uses WiFi to scan nearby networks, in order to improve its location accuracy.
Articles in this section
- User guide: How to use the GEGO Device and App
- Can I charge GEGO using my computer/laptop or TV USB port?
- Can I put the GEGO inside my kids backpack?
- Can I share my GEGO with someone else?
- Can I use a different USB cable and adaptor/power brick?
- Does the GEGO works over WIFI and 3G?
- How accurate is the GEGO?
- How do I find my GEGO using Amazon Alexa?
- How do I sync GEGO with Amazon Alexa?
- How does the GEGO communicates with the APP?