LED lights are always off, in order to save battery life. You always need to push the GEGO status button to check the device status, through different light readings:
- When the device is working properly, and connected to the network, a solid green light is shown after doing a short press of the button.
- Notice that the first time that you turn on and activate your device, a green light will be blinking until the activation process is performed. After that process is completed, all LED lights will be off.
- When the device has already been activated, but is having a connectivity issue with the 3G network, an orange light will be shown after doing a short press of the button..
- When the device has low battery, a red blinking light is shown after pressing the button.
- If the device is properly charged and already activated, you can press the status button for 5 seconds or more, and you will see an orange light blinking 5 times. This is indicating that you are forcing the device to connect to the network and report its location at that moment.
- When you put the device to charge, you will see a red light blinking slowly, indicating that the device is receiving energy.
When the device is fully charged, and still attached to the charger, a solid green light is shown. After the device is disconnected from the charger, light will turn off.